- Modeling of Local Seismic Effects Induced by Crustal Earthquakes from the Tulcea, Galati-Tecuci, Campulung, Banat Zones and Seismic Risk Evaluation of these Territories. 2007-2010; (Lead partner).
- NATO Project No.: “Site-Effect analysis for the earthquake endangered metropolis Bucharest, Romania” (2006-2008); partner.
- “Danube Cross-border System for Earthquakes Alert” (2010-2012), Programm: Romania-Bulgaria Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013. Lead partner
- REAKT Strategies and tools for Real Time EArthquake RisK ReducTion
- Black Sea Earthquake Safety Net(work) – ESNET (2012-2014); Joint Operational Programme: “Black Sea 2007-2013”. Lead partner.
- BrIdging the Gap between Seismology and Earthquake Engineering: from the seismicity of Romania towards a refined implementation of Seismic action EN1998-1 in earthquake resistant design of buildings (BIGSEES) (Lead partner)
- Spaceborne Multiple Aperture Interferometry and Sequential Patterns Extraction Techniques for Accurate Directional Ground and Infrastructure Stability Measurements (DGI-SAR) (2012-2016) partner.
Institutul National de Cercetare-Dezvoltare pentru Fizica Pamantului